Total Pageviews

6.26.2011

Royal College of Art: Anna Smit

I have once organized HK Student Fashion Show years ago, some from CITA and others from Poly U, I remembered those collages I got are mostly so childish and immature, and these are all from the graduated students of design stream. I have no comment on their work, but I kind of realized the reason why our local fashion industry has never been succeed, even though there are LuLu Cheng, Vivienne Tang, Walter Ma and of course William Tang has been renowned for awhile, and only awhile, now I can hardly tell you how many fashion company in HK belongs to our local design group with international standard, pls exclude those style copycat and selling in unreasonable prices. They are fashion thieve. 


Wanna share with you for the cool collection of Anna Smit from Royal College of Art, 
I was stunned by the futurism style of her work, and I think it is really a collection that think out of box. 







source: a pattern a day

No comments:

Post a Comment